Here is my TO DO list for the weekend. I left off all the regular cleaning stuff (which I surprising completed yesterday) and the usual weekend shopping (which I have to do today). Is it any wonder that I’m not getting much writing done? (although it is on there, yay me!)
– PREP BLOG POSTS (mine and future guests)…done (you’re reading this, aren’t you?)
– FINISH BOOT CUFFS…done
– START NEXT PROJECT…I’m actually working on two. A knitted cowl from myself, and I’ve started cutting up leftover Christmas material to make quilted bags
– SUBWAY ART….to be sent to The Daughter
– MAKE MINION PUMPKINS…tomorrow….I opted to use yellow spaghetti squash instead, and will post photos (only if they turn out)
– SCRAPBOOK ACADIA VS QUEENS…done (here’s one of the photos of The Daughter in her official university jersey)
– PLAN CHRISTMAS CARDS…I make my own (silly me). But it’s hard to get into the mood when its only fall. Maybe tomorrow
– WORK ON JR’S CRITIQUE…today…I promise JR
– WORK ON WIP, RUBY LIPS…today…must make time for MY writing!
– DECORATE FOR HALLOWEEN…done, although I focused on the inside of the house
– UPDATE KINDLE LIST…yes, I have an excel list of all my kindle books but I’m not supposed to be buying any more. (But come on, I just had to buy Rachel Vincent’s MENAGERIE. As for the other 5 I also added…well…)
– PUT SOME TIME INTO DRAGONFLY IN AMBER…I’ve been trying to read this for months. I loved Outlander, but I’m having trouble with this, the 2nd book. I keep picking up and reading others instead. This weekend, I have to try to get few a bit more of DinA
– EAT TURKEY…I don’t have to cook it, just eat it. I like those kind of TO DOs
– WISH ALL MY CANADIAN FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS A HAPPY THANKSGIVING….So to all of you, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!